Finally, a guilt free snack full of flavor! These pumpkin seeds are sweet and spicy with a satisfying crunch.
2 cups pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon chili powder
Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place clean and dried pumpkin seeds into a large bowl.
- In a small separate bowl mix butter, sugar, cinnamon, and chill powder.
- Add the mixture to the pumpkin seeds and coat well. Spread out over the baking sheet evenly and season with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Flipping halfway through and remove once seeds are browned and crisp.