Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
1 lb ground turkey
1 1/2 tbs Hellmann’s® Olive Oil mayonnaise
1 tbs olive oil
1 large shallot, finely minced.
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 tbs parsley, roughly chopped.
6 oz mushroom, finely chopped (Baby Bella)
32-ounce jar marinara
6 cups zucchini, spiralized
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Grated parmesan, for serving
Fresh chopped parsley, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add marinara to a large pot and bring to a simmer.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in shallot, garlic, mushroom and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until softened and most of the moisture has released. About 4-5 minutes. Removes from heat and allow to cool.
4. In a large bowl add turkey, parsley, mayonnaise, and cooled mushroom mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Combine well and form into evenly sized meatballs. (1-1/2 inch)
5. Place meatballs on a lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
6. Place cooked meatballs into the pot with marinara sauce.
7. Add in the spiralized zucchini and toss in the sauce. Allowing the noodles to soften, about 4-5 minutes
8. Serve immediately topped with chopped parsley and parmesan.