Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
For the Eggs:
6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and halved
¼ cup Hellman’s Real® mayonnaise
1 tsp creamy Dijon mustard
½ tsp white vinegar
¼ tsp salt
For the Pickled Jalapeno:
2-3 jalapeno peppers (sliced)
1 cup cider vinegar
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
½ tsp red chili flakes
1 tsp garlic powder
1. In a medium pot, bring cider vinegar, sugar, garlic powder, and red chili flakes to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 3-5 minutes. Add the sliced jalapeno and simmer for 5 minutes more. Remove the jalapeno slices from the liquid and let cool.
2. Place your eggs in a large pot and cover with water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat, then turn off the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 11 minutes, then transfer eggs to an ice water bath to stop the cooking process. Remove the shells and cut the eggs in half, separating the yolks from the whites.
3. Mash egg yolks in a small bowl, and stir in the remaining ingredients.
4. Spoon or pipe the yolk filling into the egg white shells. Place in the refrigerator to set.
5. When you’re ready to serve, garnish each egg with a slice of pickled jalapeno. Enjoy!