Aspire to your next level of home chef passions with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection Stainless Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set.
This collection of essentials includes inspiring, premium-quality cookware for fun and easy weeknight family dinners, timeless traditional favorites, or making a signature statement on new recipes for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. Featuring saucepans in two sizes, a covered stockpot, two skillets, and a covered sauté pan, gourmets and novice chefs alike will be prepped and prepared to pull off Ayesha’s Game Day Chili, Easy Pan Steaks or Grilled Spiced Chicken and Asparagus with Parsley Mint Sauce.
Constructed from durable stainless steel with a polished exterior and brushed stainless steel interior, the cookware looks and performs at a pro-grade level. Double riveted handles make it super simple to handle even a stockpot full of seafood medley with fresh mussels. More than just a set of pretty pans, this versatile cookware is heat safe to 500°F and features laser-etched measurement markings inside the sauce and stockpots for speedy meal prep. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, the set also includes a 10.5-inch silicone spatula with Ayesha’s signature heart logo for immediate, out-of-the-box cooking action. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
- Durable stainless steel construction with a polished exterior and brushed stainless steel interior
- Stylish, flared silhouette and diamond embossed cookware bottom add an accent of stylish design to the kitchen; laser-etched measurement markings for easy meal prep
- Brushed stainless steel handles with polished accents, snug-fitting lids seal in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to a searing 500 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.