Right at home stirring a simmering stockpot of turkey noodle soup or mixing a family-sized bowl of Ayesha’s Ultimate Caeser Salad, this indispensable kitchen tool is constructed from distinctive parawood and designed for long-lasting comfort and durability, recipe after recipe. Somewhat a cross between a spoon and a spatula, the incredibly versatile multipurpose tool can fold ingredients into batters, stir up eggs, toss salads or mix up a batch of Ayesha’s Apple and Cinnamon Oatmeal. The generous 12.5-inch handle easily reaches down into larger mixing bowls and stockpots to mix, spoon, dollop and fold ingredients together for carefree cooking.
- Essential kitchenware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from eco-friendly parawood and finished with food-grade mineral oil to highlight natural wood grain
- Long handle easily reaches down into big mixing bowls and stockpots
- Solid spurtle is suitable for all cookware, including nonstick; heat safe to 450 degrees F
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar