Constructed from durable, virgin ore cast iron, this skillet is ideal for cooking on any surface including gas and induction and is still lightweight and easy to handle for weekday dinners with the family or putting your own signature twist on traditional recipes. Featuring an enameled surface for easy cooking and cleaning, the skillet is perfect for baking Ayesha’s Blackberry and Pineapple Fruit Cake with Vanilla Creme Fraiche or searing up Easy Pan Steaks to pile on top of some Loaded Mashed Potatoes.
- Perfect for creative, carefree cooking from home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s embrace of life’s passions
- Enameled cast iron skillet insures even heating and easy cleanup
- Secondary helper handler maximizes control and versatility; double side pour spouts allow simple transfer of cooking juices and sauces
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F; suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar