Constructed of quick-heating enamel on steel, this durable but still stovetop chic kettle quickly boils water for brewing tea or making a pot of coffee with the Ayesha Curry 8-Cup French Press (sold separately). Stylish but sturdy handles and knobs are crafted with natural parawood and have a food-grade, mineral oil protective finish. The flip-up lid features a pleasant whistle to let you know when the water is ready and the kettle is suitable for use on all stovetops, including induction.
- Sturdy enamel on steel construction heats water quickly and is suitable for all stovetops, including induction
- Stylish and sturdy parawood handles feature a food-grade protective mineral oil finish
- Flip-up-lid makes it a cinch to pour hot water into mugs, tea cups, tea pots, and French Press coffee makers
- Pleasant whistle lets you know when water has begun to boil
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar