Aspire to your next level of creative kitchen cool and simplify the pursuit of your home chef passions with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection 3-Quart Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Covered Saucepan.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts inspiring, high-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature meal for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. This 3-quart porcelain enamel saucepan features just the right accent of chic style that’s perfect for pulling together Ayesha’s Sweet and Savory Shrimp and Grits or a comfort-food friendly helping of Five Ingredient Pasta.
Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with stylish hard porcelain exteriors, the saucepan features a sleek, flared silhouette in gorgeous, Instagram-ready color. More than just a pretty pan, this high-quality cookware is heat safe to 500°F and features a double-riveted stainless steel handle and shatter resistant glass lid for wielding maximum creativity and versatility in the kitchen. The glass lid locks in heat and moisture, and a diamond-textured surface and premium-grade nonstick coating provide long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooey and creamy recipes like Ayesha’s Carolina Chowder. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stove tops except induction
- Boasts a diamond textured surface and long-lasting, PFOA-free nonstick for enhanced browning and effortless food release and cleanup
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F, shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar