The Ayesha(tm) Home Collection puts inspiring, high-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, whipping up fun and easy weeknight family dinners or making a signature meal for brunches, date night, or holiday get-togethers. This 5.5-quart porcelain enamel straining casserole pan features chic design in a size that’s perfect for pulling together Ayesha’s Meatball and Cabbage Soup or a family-sized helping of Five Ingredient Pasta.
Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with stylish hard porcelain exteriors, the casserple features a sleek, flared silhouette in gorgeous colors. More than just a pretty pot, this high-quality cookware is heat safe to 500° F and features double-riveted stainless steel handles and shatter resistant glass lid for wielding maximum creativity and versatility in the kitchen. The glass lid features a built-in strainer, and a diamond-textured surface with premium-grade nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal. Plus, this Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
Life is short, so let your one-pot recipes shine with the Ayesha(tm) Home Collection 5.5-Quart Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Covered Straining Casserole.
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from durable aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stove tops except induction
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle is oven safe to 500 degrees F, shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture
- Boasts stylish hard enamel porcelain exteriors and diamond-textured, PFOA-free nonstick interiors
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar