Double up on your skillet sizzling and let your creative kitchen passions shine with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection Porcelain Enamel Nonstick Skillet Twin Pack.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts inspiring, top-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking fun and easy weeknight family dinners, or mastering signature recipes for brunches, date night, or a holiday get-together. Cover all of your bases with a nonstick skillet twin pack that includes a 9.25-inch and 11.5-inch skillet and execute recipes with simplified style and elegant ease, from Ayesha’s Smoked Salmon Scramble or Honey Pepper Shrimp to a platter-sized serving of Pork Chops and Apples.
Constructed from fast- and even-heating aluminum with stylish hard porcelain exteriors, the skillets feature a flared silhouette and look great from countertop to stovetop. More than just a set of pretty pans, these pro-grade skillets are heat safe to 500°F and feature a double-riveted stainless steel handle for a comfortable, confident grip to wield your max versatility in the kitchen. Plus, a diamond-textured surface and PFOA-free nonstick coating provide long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Bananas Foster. This Ayesha Curry kitchenware also helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar
- Essential cookware for home chefs who emulate Ayesha Curry’s signature style of simplicity and fearless fun
- Crafted from durable aluminum for fast and even heating; suitable for all stove tops except induction
- Boasts a diamond-textured surface and long-lasting, PFOA-free nonstick for enhanced browning and effortless food release and cleanup
- Double-riveted stainless steel handles are oven safe to 500 degrees F; flex and adapt in the kitchen with a skillet twin pack including 9.25-inch and 11.5-inch nonstick skillets.
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar