Double up on your skillet sizzling capabilities and let your creative kitchen passions shine with the Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillet Twin Pack.
The Ayesha Curry(tm) Home Collection puts inspiring, premium-quality cookware in easy reach for creating flawless traditional favorites, cooking fun and easy weeknight family dinners, or mastering signature recipes for brunches, date night, or a holiday get-together. Cover all of your bases with a nonstick skillet twin pack that includes a 9.25-inch skillet and an 11.5-inch skillet, so you can pull off recipes with simplified style and elegant ease, from Ayesha’s Honey Pepper Shrimp to a platter-sized serving of Pork Chops and Apples.
Constructed from sturdy stainless steel with stylish polished exteriors, the skillets feature an eye-catching, flared silhouette and look great from countertop to stovetop. More than just a set of pretty pans, these pro-grade skillets are heat safe to 500°F and feature a double-riveted stainless steel handle for a comfortable, confident grip. Plus, an enhanced, PFOA-free nonstick coating provides long-lasting, effortless food release and easy cleanup of even the gooiest recipes like Ayesha’s Bananas Foster. This Ayesha Curry kitchenware also helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar.
- Durable stainless steel construction with a polished exterior and brushed stainless steel interior; enhanced, PFOA-free nonstick coating is long-lasting and releases foods effortlessly.
- Stylish, flared silhouette and diamond embossed cookware bottom add a chic design accent to the kitchen
- Brushed stainless steel handles with polished accents are double-riveted for enhanced strength and performance
- Oven safe to a searing 500 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops, including induction; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- This Ayesha Curry kitchenware helps support No Kid Hungry to provide up to 500,000 meals to children in need. Learn more at nokidhungry.org/onedollar